How to use dmd code coverage

forkit forkit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:27:48 UTC 2021

On Friday, 12 November 2021 at 19:32:31 UTC, Dr Machine Code
wrote:
> On Thursday, 11 November 2021 at 23:51:42 UTC, foxit wrote:
>> On Thursday, 11 November 2021 at 22:35:21 UTC, forkit wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Actually, the reason I got soooooo confused is clear to me now.
>>
>> I have my own GUI IDE, which I wrote myself (winforms/C#)
>> cause I got so fed up with creating/saving files everytime I
>> just wanted to play with some code.
>>
>> [...]
>
> is your IDE more of a REPL thing?

It's a custom IDE for me, that I wrote using Winforms/C#
(developed in VS2010), that lets me quickly and easily
write|compile|execute code in many languages without having to
worry about first creating/saving files, or working at the
command prompt.

I call it EZ Compiler ;-)

Here is a screen dump pic of it(not sure how long the link lasts
though)

https://imgur.com/a/PvBm2q4