D modules

pascal111 judas.the.messiah.111 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:52:55 UTC 2021

When I'm searching for "toUpper" and "toLower" functions that
string type uses, I confused when I reached the module
"std.string". In the first section of its page
"https://dlang.org/phobos/std_string.html" I didn't found
functions I'm searching for, but when I pressed ctrl+f and typed
function names, I found 'em in another section of the page, but I
didn't understand if I have to add something to module name
"std.string" or not, and I don't know how modules divided nor its
sections way in D. I hope someone clarifies this obscure point to
me and how can I search correctly for sought functions.