How to deploy single exe application (?)

Willem willem at m.com
Mon Nov 15 21:16:14 UTC 2021

Using D -- I have created a simple command line utility that
download some info via a https API and save it in a sqlite3
database file. To use the exe on another windows machine, I need
to copy over the relevant sqlite3 and curl DLL files.

Question:  Is there a way to create a single .exe with the
relevant windows DLL info in there? Can this be done with static
linking?

Any feedback / pointers on where to start would be greatly
appreciated.

Many Thanks, Willem