Include .def definition file information for the linker into a .d source file

Stanislav Blinov stanislav.blinov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:47:50 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 09:00:52 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> What most ppl do in that case is to just provide a script, for
> example build.cmd that just does what it needs. The user just
> clicks the script and it does everything for them.

"How can I make it so that I don't need an extra file written in
another language?"
"Just add yet another file written in yet another language".

Nice going there :)

Build scripts never have been scalable. A good language shall
only require a compiler and source file(s). No extra voodoo
mumbojumbo. This is why we have all those pragmas and the -i
switch.