I need some help for my DCV update

Ferhat Kurtulmuş aferust at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:18:56 UTC 2021

On Friday, 26 November 2021 at 09:16:56 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş
wrote:
> I am working on the DCV to make it compilable with the recent
> versions of LDC, mir libraries, and stuff. I have not yet
> simply forked it to work on it. I am including modules one by
> one for my convenience instead. Hope, I am close to the end.
> Here is my temporary repo:
>
> [...]

     Upps
     alias Empty2Type = Slice!(V*, 2LU, SliceKind.contiguous);
     fx = input.conv!(neumann, typeof(input), Empty2Type,
Empty2Type)
         (kx, emptySlice!(2LU, V), emptySlice!(2LU, V), pool);
     fy = input.conv!(neumann, typeof(input), Empty2Type,
Empty2Type)
          (ky, emptySlice!(2LU, V), emptySlice!(2LU, V), pool);