Payload Details with std.net.curl:post

frame frame86 at live.com
Sat Nov 27 19:21:28 UTC 2021

On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 17:41:55 UTC, Kyle Ingraham
wrote:

> Is there a way to see that information? Google's API does not
> seem to provide much more than a status code as to the reason
> for the failure.

No, and it's a shame that we cannot use CurlOption.debugfunction
because the Curl struct on HTTP is private and the only way to
set this option is to use a raw Curl instance.

You are on your own working with onReceive(), setPostData() and
std.uri.urlEncode() to encode your post data.