Payload Details with std.net.curl:post

ikod igor.khasilev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 07:27:35 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 01:06:45 UTC, Kyle Ingraham wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 22:18:48 UTC, ikod wrote:
>> On Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 20:31:16 UTC, Kyle Ingraham

Hi Kyle,

> ```
> object.Exception at C:\Users\Kyle
> Ingraham\AppData\Local\dub\packages\requests-2.0.2\requests\source\requests\streams.d(890): ssl connect failed: certificate verify failed
> ```
>
> I checked the issues page for `hunt-http` and saw that there
> were similar reports there from Windows users (I have not
> verified them myself). I did not try `vibe-http` because the
> callback interface in the docs wasn't one that grabbed me.
>

> Do you have tips on why I might be getting that exception? I'm
> guessing I need to point `requests` at a trust store.

Yes, trust store location can be the problem. I hope you checked
this readme sections:
[windows-ssl-notes](https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests#windows-ssl-notes) and [ssl-settings](https://github.com/ikod/dlang-requests#ssl-settings).

It is difficult to answer without having more details, but I
recently fixed a bug that could lead to a similar problem on
32-bit systems (regardless of OS). If this is your case, then you
can try to use the latest commit from the github. Anyway, it
would be nice if you create an issue on github and post more
details there, so that I can try to reproduce the problem.