Using D "rocket" logo in outside presentation

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Sat Oct 2 02:32:36 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 05:44:59 UTC, Mike Parker
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 04:24:13 UTC, Chris Piker
> wrote:
>> I'm to give a presentation to a combined NASA/ESA group in a
>> few hours and would like to include a copy of the D "rocket"
>> logo when mentioning new server side tools that I've written
>> in D.  Is such use of this particular [D
>> logo](https://i0.wp.com/dlang.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo_256.png?w=750&ssl=1) permissible?
>
> Yes!

I ran out of time to convert the image to png format* and size it
for the slide, but I really appreciate everyone's freely given
time in answering my new-user questions as well as efforts to
improve compiler error messages for lambda functions.

The bottom right corner of the last slide in [this
presentation](https://issues.cosmos.esa.int/socciwiki/display/IHDEA/IHDEA+-+2021?preview=/86739043/98635262/2021_IHDEA_das2_update.pdf) contains an acknowledgement of your freely given time.  (Use the scroll wheel, not the arrow icons, to move to the last slide)

Over the next couple years I hope to use D to help me make the
most advanced space-physics data server in the world, though
that's not saying much.  Technology used in academia trails
commercial equivalents due to drastically different funding
scales.  However, D does help me close the gap.

Best,

*and to correct some grammatical errors