Local module dependancy using dub

Winfred Raj winfred.raj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 05:23:22 UTC 2021

On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 21:15:54 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> On Friday, 1 October 2021 at 20:59:40 UTC, Winfred Raj wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> I created a project using dub init and got it successfully
>> built with main as the entry point. Dxml was a dependency
>> which was used here.
>>
>> Now I have started another gtkd project using dub init and
>> here I would like to import the first project. How do I go
>> about doing this??
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Winfred Raj
>
> iirc, something like:
>
> ```json
> "dependencies": {
> 		"your-proj":{"path":"../your-proj/"}
> 	}
> ```

Thanks for the reply.
  ../xml_test_d/source/app.d is the relative path of the file
which I want to reuse. In the dependency, I have entered the path
(as explained by you) pointing to the xml_test_d folder.
Now in my current project what should I import? Should it be
"import xml_test_d" or "import app" or import
xml_test_d.source.d" or something else??

Best regards,
Winfred Raj