Windows printing

frame frame86 at live.com
Mon Oct 11 17:59:39 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 7 October 2021 at 18:00:17 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> I think that might depend on OS version iirc.

Well, I guess you are right. If I just put the
DocumentPropertiesA() call in a loop, it locks in immediately
with 0 or between 60 - 400 failed attempts, depending on the
printer driver.

Very weird behavior but It cannot caused by my program - the
input data in memory is constant and not corrupted.

Also interesting the amount of failed attempts stays exactly the
same or just moves a bit but is never really random.