Can we use "ImportC" used yet?

data pulverizer data.pulverizer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:23:50 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm getting an odd issue with ImportC when I import a header
converted with `gcc -E -P ...` some of the types signatures in
functions don't come through with their proper names but as
`__tagXX` where `XX` is some number. It's got to the point where
the type itself might get imported correctly, but the same type
in a function might be `__tag28` or some other mangled name so
when I create an instance of the proper type and try to call the
respective function, I get a type error.

Also, with some definitions in the C file, when I try to `#undef`
something to get some conditional C definitions to be converted
with `gcc -E -P ...`, nothing happens.

Thanks.