vibe.d: is it possible to use bare HTML with the functionalty of DIET templates ?

someone someone at somewhere.com
Wed Sep 1 00:49:51 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at 07:40:10 UTC, bauss wrote:

> You might be interested in https://yuraiweb.org/
>
> Even though it's a work in progress then you should be able to
> get by just fine with the basics for now.

Thanks for the tip bauss :) !

I am exploring it right now. Main problem is the lack of
documentation:

https://yuraiweb.org/docs/specifications/basics ... every section
is empty.

My two cents-so-far:

https://yuraiweb.org/

Functionality 	Diet 	Yurai

Total Score* 	9(11)/20 	20/20

* A higher score is better.

Methinks things like this are downs, its like insulting the
intelligence of their potential customers. They are advertising
software not kitchen appliances for gramma. At least they are
reminding me that higher scores are better ... thanks for the tip
you yurai developers !