Dustmite and linking error

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sat Sep 4 07:38:34 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 2 September 2021 at 11:04:12 UTC, JG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We hit a linking error (after upgrading to dub 1.26.0). I
> thought I would try to use dustmite to create a reduced error
> test case. One week later it is still running (depth 22). I
> don't suppose there is anyway of determining when it will
> finish?

Hi,
The Dustmite condition you are using seems very generic,
therefore this error message can be triggered by various code
constellations. This might be the reasons why Dustmite is running
so long.

You might delete all fetched dub packages in your home directory
and also delete .dub in your project directory. Hopefully this
already solves the issue.

Kind regards
Andre