Forum posting question ... how post a thread question with color syntax highlighting ??

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:13:10 UTC 2021

On Monday, 6 September 2021 at 13:23:21 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> I will note though, that some people use the mechanism for
> links that puts the link at the bottom of the post, and this
> can be annoying when you reply, if you don't include the link
> definition, it doesn't render correctly.

Now that's interesting. I had assumed it would be less annoying
than having them inline. Especially since people had already
adopted a similar convention before we got Markdown support. I
gave up on Thuderbird and went full-on with the web interface a
couple of years ago, so I've had no view of the experience
post-Markdown.