Looking to get typeof parseXML return value

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Tue Sep 7 04:47:29 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 7 September 2021 at 04:13:08 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:

> Any ideas on how to get the return type of `parseXML` below:
> ```
> import dxml.parser;
>
> const(char)[] _mmfile;
> //_mmfile initialization
>
> TYPE??? _entityRng = parseXML!(simpleXML)(_mmfile);
> ```
Though it's ususally bad form to respond to one's own question.
I hope to avoid wasting your time on this question.

Just reading the source instead of trying to pull some typeof
wizardry gives the answer:

```
EntityRange!(simpleXML, const(char)[]) _rEntity;
_rEntity = parseXML!(simpleXML)(_data);
```

Sorry for the forum noise, carry on.