Ali's Book - Programming in D

someone someone at somewhere.com
Fri Sep 10 15:42:33 UTC 2021

On Friday, 10 September 2021 at 14:21:12 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> The following is a list of different versions of the book.
>
> 1) The git clone on my computer is the newest, which I may sit
> on for weeks for minor corrections. (These corrections are
> recommended by most of you; thank you!) So, this version would
> have today's date and the code samples in the book (some of
> them) would be checked with the dmd version installed on my
> computer.
>
> 2) Although updating the site is pretty much automated and
> free, I may not bother updating the site for minor corrections.

The following page provides links to download the whole book in
many formats: http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

Can you add a link to download the whole book in HTML/XHTML
format please ? (say, a zipped file).

PDF is great for portability but nothing comes close to as
reading large documents in native HTML format ... and (at least
to me) far far better one (and only) huge document saved locally
allowing you to instantly search back and forward ... and even
far far far better: no CSS at all; just leave the rendering to my
own browser preferences, as it was intended to in the beginnings.