Proper way to accept either static or dynamic array as a parameter

Alex Bryan abryancs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 01:08:17 UTC 2021

I am having trouble discovering what the proper (or at least a
proper) way is to write a function that can take either a static
or dynamic array as a parameter. My current implementation
consists of 2 overloaded functions (one takes a dynamic array,
the other takes a static array) with 99% copy/pasted code. My
intuition tells me this is dirty, and there's a better way to do
this with templates, but for the life of me I just can't figure
it out. Would someone be so kind as to please help me out?

Other than this frustration I am enjoying programming in D!