MobI? Really?

Chris_D Chris_D at gmx.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 16:14:52 UTC 2021

Thanks for the replies.

jfondren: Sorry, but I am talking about documentation.  For me,
online web pages don't qualify; they are in the cloud, unreal,
with no substance.  Does anyone really read 300 pages online, in
a web browser?  Of course not.

Jordi Sayol: PDF!  ePub!  Now that's what I call documentation!

But that's on SourceForge.  My first port of call to learn about
D was, and is, dlang.org, where the *only* links to the "D
Programming Language Specification" in any downloadable format
are for the Mobi.

   Chris