russhy russhy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:14:17 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 20:09:41 UTC, Eric_DD wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 19:59:09 UTC, russhy wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 16:30:09 UTC, Eric_DD wrote:
>>> I am trying to use a newer version of Assimp.
>>> I have found a assimp-vc140-mt.dll (v3.3.1) which I renamed
>>> to assimp.dll
>>>
>>> When running my executable it throws a
>>> derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException:
>>>
>>> "Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
>>>         assimp.dll - %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
>>>         Assimp64.dll - The specified module could not be
>>> found"
>>>
>>> Any idea what's going on? Are 64bit dlls not supported?
>>
>> try to rename it to Assimp64.dll
>
> Nah :) Already tried that. It just swaps the file names in the
> error message.

Derelict is kinda old anyways, to make sure we use up to date
stuff, try to migrate to bindbc one

https://github.com/Sobaya007/bindbc-assimp

https://code.dlang.org/packages/bindbc-assimp

If i were you i'd compile the project myself, so you know what
your DLL is

https://github.com/assimp/assimp

https://github.com/assimp/assimp/blob/master/Build.md