How to use an existing D package in Visual D?

realhet real_het at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:26:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have all my D packages in the c:\D\libs\ directory.
I added this path to the PropertyPages/Compiler/Additional Import
Paths field.

In the project source file I imported a module from my package
using "import het.utils;"
Also used a function from it.

The syntax highlighter worked good, and the compiler was able to
build main.obj file.

But I can't find the het.utils.obj file nowhere. Also the linker
is unable to link the things in it.

My question is that how can I add an external package the right
way to my project in Visual D?

I'm planning to use that package from other projects too, so I
want to keep it in one place on my HDD.

Thank You in advance!