Again, ask help with Dlang program footprint

dangbinghoo dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:20:29 UTC 2022

hi,

I just asked for help about this before, on that time, my
solution is to remove whatever dub dependencies which are
optional.

now, I'm re-examining the dlang program footprint size, and I put
a github example repo here:

https://github.com/dangbinghoo/dlang_footprint_test.git

the example is simply a json ser/deser test depends on ASDF, on
my machine it generates a binary about 914K using LDC2.

Note: as I'm focused on embedded system development, what I want
help with is only for the situation using LDC compiler.

thanks!