Calling template member function?

Andrey Zherikov andrey.zherikov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 00:31:21 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 19 April 2022 at 19:07:37 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 4/19/22 11:18, Andrey Zherikov wrote:
>
> > Is there a way/workaround to achieve the desired behavior?
>
> Can you describe the goal a little more. For example, I assume
> you really need a more useful lambda although the example you
> show seems unnecessary:
>
>   enum dg = () => func();
>
> That lambda looks suspiciously trivial. Will it actually need
> its context?
>
> Ali

I have [old API
function](https://github.com/andrey-zherikov/argparse/blob/master/source/argparse.d#L1228) that gets a function as a parameter and I want it to call (for backward compatibility) [new API function](https://github.com/andrey-zherikov/argparse/blob/remove-main/source/argparse.d#L1630) which accepts a function as a template parameter.