Problem with GC - linking C++ & D (with gdc)

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 16:01:43 UTC 2022

On 4/26/22 3:32 AM, Claude wrote:
 > On Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 10:29:39 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:

 >> you haven't initialized the D run-time in your program.

 > I should have suspected something like this.

I've just discovered[1] that I had a DConf 2020 presentation which is
somewhat related to this thread. Initializing the D runtime appears at
this point:

   https://youtu.be/FNL-CPX4EuM?t=2585

Ali

[1] I am not kidding! I've just stumbled upon a directory named
'dconf_online_2020/capi' on my computer, curious, looked inside, and
couldn't believe that I did prepare such a presentation! Year 2020 must
really have happened after all. :)