curses/ncurses liberary in D

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Fri Aug 5 04:14:22 UTC 2022

On Thu, Aug 04, 2022 at 11:52:48PM +0000, pascal111 via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

> > > How can I use this terminal module? Is there a document for it?
> >
> > http://arsd-official.dpldocs.info/arsd.terminal.html
>
> They didn't mention how can I determine the cursor position like C
> functions "wherex, wherey, gotoxy".

Did you read the docs at all?  Look at the code examples where it
creates a Terminal struct.  Now go to the docs and click on "Terminal"
under the section "Structs", and you get to this page:

	http://arsd-official.dpldocs.info/arsd.terminal.Terminal.html

The first code block on this page contains a full list of all the
functions Terminal supports, including cursorX, cursorY, and moveTo,
which are what you are looking for.

(Granted, though, the main page could be expanded to include examples of
how to use these functions.. take that up with Adam. :-P)

WINDOWS = Will Install Needless Data On Whole System -- CompuMan