curses/ncurses liberary in D

pascal111 judas.the.messiah.111 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:34:06 UTC 2022

On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 12:02:27 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 04:14:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> including cursorX, cursorY
>
> Worth noting these are not initialized in linear mode, only in
> fullscreen/cellular. I might change that soon, it is on my todo
> list.
>
>> (Granted, though, the main page could be expanded to include
>> examples of how to use these functions.. take that up with
>> Adam. :-P)
>
> Email me a patch.

If you allow, I uploaded a copy of "terminal.d" to my account in
github. The guests will think I'm professional and that I
programmed all of that code of "terminal.d", I'm kidding, I know
it's your effort, but I liked to make it available to others when
they see I use it in my programs.

https://github.com/pascal111-fra/D