A GtkD issue

frame frame86 at live.com
Fri Aug 19 06:37:25 UTC 2022

On Friday, 19 August 2022 at 00:40:40 UTC, pascal111 wrote:

> Now, I used cmd.exe and found this new errors:
>
> "lld-link: error: undefined symbol: __D3gio5FileT12__ModuleInfoZ

If you don't post the exact command you are using we can just
assume what you did wrong:

The linker is unable to find the library. You will need to
specify it via `-L` command line switch. If your environment
setup fails to determine the paths, you can always specify it raw:

```
rdmd -m64 -I=src\gtkd -L=libs\gtkd.lib app.d
```

where:
`src` contains the `gtkd` folder copied from `GtkD-3.9\generated`
`libs` contains the file `gtkd.lib` created by the
`GtkD-3.9\Build.d` output