How do you work with lst files?

Christian Köstlin christian.koestlin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 22:29:51 UTC 2022

I want to ask around how you from the dlang community work with .lst
coverage files?
For me those files are really one of the best formats as they are
(really, in contrast to some xml things) human readable and someone
added them to codecov.

My setup at the moment consists of a small tool that I can plug into
postRunCommands (e.g. of the unittest dub configuration) and that
converts those files to "normal" dmd style warnings, so that my editor
(in my case emacs, but the same works with the vs code plugin) can pick
them up.

looking forward to learn about your setup!

Kind regards,
Christian