how to install the new dmd on Mac M1?

Ben Jones fake at fake.fake
Thu Aug 25 16:06:49 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 15:19:56 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 8/25/22 10:44 AM, MichaelBi wrote:
>> On Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 14:37:01 UTC, Steven
>> Schveighoffer wrote:
>>> On 8/25/22 10:19 AM, MichaelBi wrote:

Is there a reason you want to use DMD specifically?  If you use
homebrew then `brew install ldc dub` will just works for dub
projects, and to explicitly run the compiler just use `ldc2`
instead of `dmd`.  LDC is actually an ARM executable and outputs
ARM executables.  I assume it's easy to install ldc without
homebrew, but I haven' tried.