raylib-d Create Light Sources

jwatson-CO-edu real.name at colorado.edu
Thu Dec 1 00:56:04 UTC 2022

I am attempting to recreate the [Raylib flat shading
tutorial](https://www.raylib.com/examples/shaders/loader.html?name=shaders_basic_lighting) with raylib-d.  I have been able to find most of the necessary wrappers except the one the creates light sources. How do I create light sources in raylib-d?

```d
uint MAX_LIGHTS = 4;
//...
Light[MAX_LIGHTS] lights; // Error: undefined identifier `Light`
lights[0] = CreateLight(
     LIGHT_POINT, Vector3( -2, 1, -2 ), Vector3Zero(),
Colors.YELLOW, shader
);
lights[1] = CreateLight(
     LIGHT_POINT, Vector3( 2, 1, 2 ), Vector3Zero(), Colors.RED,
shader
);
lights[2] = CreateLight(
     LIGHT_POINT, Vector3( -2, 1, 2 ), Vector3Zero(),
Colors.GREEN, shader
);
lights[3] = CreateLight(
     LIGHT_POINT, Vector3( 2, 1, -2 ), Vector3Zero(), Colors.BLUE,
shader
);
```