Gotcha with photos' documentation

Christian Köstlin christian.koestlin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:15:45 UTC 2022

Recently I stumbled upon a small issue in dlang's docs.
I wanted to look up uniq in std.algorithm. Started from
https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm.html and clicked uniq, no
problem, all good. But my code did not work. After some debugging
I saw, that for some inputs uniq just did not work. I clicked around
some more in the online docs and finally arrived at https://dlang.org
/phobos/std_algorithm_iteration.html which also lists uniq at the
beginning of the page and mentions (only there) that the input needs to
be sorted.
With that all was back to good :)

Would it make sense to mention this prerequisite also at the main
documentation of uniq
(https://dlang.org/phobos/std_algorithm_iteration.html#uniq)

Kind regards,
Christian