arsd.jni

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 01:28:42 UTC 2022

On Monday, 12 December 2022 at 01:19:23 UTC, jni wrote:
>     The boilerplate is easy but Then the other part is a
> problem for me is the necessary other Java classes. They are
> not part of the NDK so the only way to load the jar is to use
> jni? Is that correct?

I haven't updated this for a while,but I translated the whole api
back in 2020 for my d_android package

https://code.dlang.org/packages/d_android

see for example:
https://github.com/adamdruppe/d_android/blob/master/java_bindings/android/java/android/net/ConnectivityManager_d_interface.d

(but be warned if you import these it can be very slow to
compile, so just bringing only the classes you need can be much
faster)

I also translated the ndk headers to D back then:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/d_android/tree/master/translated_headers/android/ndk

But I never used android beyond hello world so i just don't know
THAT much about it.