Is there such concept of a list in D?

areYouSureAboutThat areYouSureAboutThat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:02:43 UTC 2022

On Tuesday, 13 December 2022 at 23:34:45 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:

> We have nothing to do with unsafe stuff! Why do we waste time
> with unsafe things; To learn or to teach?
>
> SDB at 79

Really?

That example I provided was just to demonstrate that 'yes' you
can implement a container using OOP. I mean why couldn't you?

I just used some basic encapsulation here.

It's pretty easy to make it 'safe'.

But if you want me to provide such an example, utilising all the
tools of OOP, you need to first pay me ;-)