GDC binary for windows?

TheZipCreator thezipcreator at protonmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:43:07 UTC 2022

is there a compiled binary of GDC anywhere? I looked at
https://www.gdcproject.org/downloads, and the link there goes to
winlibs, but after downloading the archive I couldn't find gdc
anywhere in it. I did some research and [it appears they removed
it](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/rcfevunwsgydorekwyak@forum.dlang.org?page=2) for whatever reason. In the release archives there are some windows GDC binaries but those are all old versions and they lack the compiler flags I need (specifically `-fno-druntime`). So, are there binaries that still exist somewhere or do I just have to try to compile it from source?