How to create a API server?

j my.email at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:13:02 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 18 December 2022 at 17:05:45 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Friday, 16 December 2022 at 20:57:30 UTC, Dariu Drew wrote:
>> Hi! i need help in can i create a serve API, what library i
>> should use? what documentation i should read?
>
> Check the bench: https://github.com/tchaloupka/httpbench
> there are a lot of web servers in D. You can find one that fits
> your needs :)

I almost said this in a lengthier post last night, but felt it
was too obvious. There are also a number of languages that you
could consider for a server. These languages will have a number
of learner books available for purchase with code included in the
book. When it comes to servers the top searches are likely to be
for languages such as PHP, RubyonRails, and Rust, and probably
Java. The communities for some of these languages are likely to
devote themselves entirely towards programming for the web. There
are also frameworks available in probably every language, and
many of them have a suite of drag and drop software applications.
The common packages for Linux will be available right from the
repositories and will be stable, enterprise tested and ready.
This often includes free support contact emails with online
forums being an alternative. The server is only one out of half
of a dozen other software you are likely to need when
implementing a server. There are server solutions online that can
cost about 4 dollars a month. Using one of these hosts alone will
save you what is likely to be years of work, but you will still
have to learn about programming a server all the same.