Vibe.d MongoDB database connection

eXodiquas exodiquas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 21:32:51 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 25 December 2022 at 23:05:08 UTC, eXodiquas wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I tried to fix this problem myself but I just can't get it to
> work and you guys were great help for me on the last problems I
> encountered, so I give it a shot again. :P
>
> [...]

I looked a bit closer into the problem and I found an issue in
the vibe.d repository that states that the current version of
vibe.d is not compatible with MongoDB version >= 5.1
https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d/issues/2693. In the same comment
there is also a hint that a fix is already merged into vibe.d.
I'll open an issue, because this is probably a vibe.d problem. I
got it to work by downgrading my MongoDB container.