Pure D frontend as library.

Alexandru Ermicioi alexandru.ermicioi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:34:05 UTC 2022

On Monday, 26 December 2022 at 23:08:59 UTC, Richard (Rikki)
Andrew Cattermole wrote:

> That on the other hand... Yeah, things aren't great on that
> front. The thing you want to implement is what we call glue
> code and isn't really setup right now for this (nobody has
> tried like this, ignoring ldc/gdc as they modify it).

Hi, thx for information.

Any idea from which file should I start at least learning about
this glue code?

Also, since this is not yet done, is there a way to insert this
custom glue code without modifying D frontend source code?
If not which file should I register custom changes?

Thanks,
Alexandru.