Does anyone build for Android? Tons of link errors..

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Feb 16 22:50:09 UTC 2022

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 08:40:02PM +0000, Fry via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I'm getting a ton of linker errors when building with LDC with the
> aarch64 release from here:
[...]
> Is anyone able to build for android?

I adapted the instructions from:

	https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android

Works fine for me.  Note that you will need a working installation of
the Android NDK, and will need to build druntime/phobos specifically for
cross-compilation, as detailed on that page.  If you're planning to
build APKs, you will need to install various Android utilities as well
(dalvik-exchange, zipalign, apksigner, etc.).

All men are mortal. Socrates is mortal. Therefore all men are Socrates.