Tips on TCP socket to postgresql middleware

eugene dee0xeed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:51:09 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 24 February 2022 at 11:27:56 UTC, Tejas wrote:
>> Wagner F. et al
>> Modeling Software with Finite State Machines: A Practical
>> Approach
>>
>> I've adopted some ideas from this book to POSIX/Linux API.
>> see also http://www.stateworks.com/
> Thank you so much!

Also there is [very nice
discussion](https://embeddedgurus.com/state-space/2011/06/protothreads-versus-state-machines/)

I'll just cite:

"
Pure event-driven programming (without blocking) naturally
partitions the code into small chunks that handle events. State
machines partition the code even finer, because you have small
chunks that are called only for a specific state-event
combination.
"

This is exactly about what I've mentioned:
event-driven + state-machines = fine-graned-concurrency