Source code for vibe.d listenTCP()

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 01:45:35 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 26 February 2022 at 22:25:46 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
> Anyway if someone can just help me find the source code to
> listenTCP inside vibe.d I'd be grateful.

My dpldocs.info search engine is not great right now but it can
sometimes help find these things:

http://search.dpldocs.info/?q=listenTCP

Putting the name in there did find

http://vibe-core.dpldocs.info/vibe.core.net.listenTCP.1.html

and my website also offers a "see implementation" link at the
bottom which has some inline code navigation jump links too to
help.

tbh i find vibe's codebase to be awfully convoluted. Part of why
I made this cross-package search engine is to try to trace where
some of these bugs came from.