ldc2 failed with exit code -1073741819.

Anonymouse zorael at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:25:45 UTC 2022

I did a big sweep through my project and changed all `writefln`s
and `format`s and the such to take their format patterns as
compile-time parameters, and now ldc can no longer build it on
Windows. It works on linux, and dmd has no problems with it.

There is no error message beyond "failed with exit code
-1073741819", which is not unique enough to be able to dustmite
on. (It reduced it to a practically empty set with a different
error.)

Manually running the command listed by `dub build -v` fails with
no output at all and simply returns a shell exit code of 5.

```
git clone https://github.com/zorael/kameloso.git -b ctpatterns
cd kameloso
dub build --compiler=ldc2
```

What can I *reasonably* do here? Do I *have* to compile LDC from
source, to get debug symbols? How else can I reduce it when it
doesn't say what goes wrong?