Trying to cross compile from windows to android

Jerry labuurii at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:10:40 UTC 2022

Hello, followed the guide at
https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android
but got stuck on figuring out what linker to use.

"../ldc_android/ldc/bin/ldc2.exe" -mtriple=armv7a--linux-andro
ideabi main.d
clang: error: invalid linker name in argument '-fuse-ld=bfd'
Error:
ldc_android/android_ndk/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/windows-x86_64/bin
/aarch64-linux-android21-clang.cmd failed with status: 1

Do I need to install a GNU linker with cross compile
compatabilities or is my system not configured properly?