Can anyone provide an example of how D templates are overridable by global symbols?

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 00:17:49 UTC 2022

On Friday, 28 January 2022 at 23:43:00 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> You don't have to rely on any opinions. Try it out yourself and
> find out for sure.

I guess, my problem and the source of all confusion is that I'm
way too used to developing C++ code. And in the C++ ecosystem
your recommendation is a recipe for disaster. It's absolutely
necessary to have perfect understanding about what's going on and
which guarantees are provided. Accidentally relying on undefined
behavior will backfire, because [Murphy's
law](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy%27s_law) is
unfortunately very real.