How to call a function from a dll created with d ?

Vinod K Chandran kcvinu82 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:26:13 UTC 2022

On Friday, 1 July 2022 at 22:38:17 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 1 July 2022 at 22:32:24 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:
>> So using a `def` file is a must I think.
>
> no it is not. you just need to mark things export and make sure
> names match (including module name)

Thanks for the reply. These are my questions.
1. `mixin` statement in dll file - Do I need to export it ?
2. There is only one function and that is marked with `export`.
3. Name of the module which I wrote the dll code is `dimedll`. So
my dll file's name is `dimedll.dll`. And my lib file's name is
`dimedll.lib`. No change in names.
4. Name of my exported function is `testFunc`. And the same name
is used in `extern` keyword and the calling site.
So where do I check again ?