null == "" is true?

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Tue Jul 19 08:10:25 UTC 2022

On Monday, 18 July 2022 at 21:23:32 UTC, Antonio wrote:
> I will study it in detail and report (if required). May be, I
> will write the DTO problem with D article if I find time in
> august.

In my experience null and empty in DTOs usually play the same
logical role. It's a very contrived technical difference without
practical usage, such distinction is way beyond any business
logic. Even if you implement this distinction, I'm not sure
anybody will carefully pay attention to it. In languages that
make difference between null and empty, null is often replaced
with empty to work around problems with null, such codebase can't
properly preserve null values.