Some user-made C functions and their D equivalents

pascal111 judas.the.messiah.111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:57:36 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 14:44:53 UTC, kdevel wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 July 2022 at 13:58:24 UTC, pascal111 wrote:
> [...]
>>> Precisely in what way? I am not kidding. I am seriously
>>> asking the question: In what way may a C or C++ compiler
>>> benefit from lines between functions which contain only
>>> comments consisting of nothing else than asterisks?
>>
>> Seriously and accurately, if you meant that, we don't know how
>> developers of C compilers programmed their compilers, for
>> example, maybe there's a secret way the developers programmed
>> their compiler so that a special pattern of comments can have
>> a particular meaning to the compilers. We don't know! maybe
>> it's true.
>
> Sure. What effect do YOU hope to causes or prevent by writing
>
> ```
> /******************************************/
> ```
>
> between all of your functions?

I'm normal programmer, by mean that I'm not so expert in C
matters to know really if there are particular patterns that have
specific meanings for the compiler or not. I know this forum is
not for political topics, but by the way I would like to mention
something: everyone knows that the affairs are not well between
US and some other countries like "Russia", and they are using US
products like C compilers, so with some way we have a doubt that
US developed compilers with a way to accept kind of messages or
something like that, so my comment has no meaning to the compiler
except if I knew the secret patterns or I do it accidentally.