Obsecure problem 1

pascal111 judas.the.messiah.111 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:40:44 UTC 2022

On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 22:45:14 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 22:17:10 UTC, pascal111 wrote:
>> The program works fine now:
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/3wkgXmVs/Screenshot-from-2022-07-31-00-04-23.png
>
> I have a suggestion for you. Use modern possibilities instead
> of applying functions used in the past to the present. For
> example, in a world with UTF, ordinary string reversing can
> result in erroneous results.

I'm trying, really, to understand modern D features, but I'm from
old school, C pure programming and BASIC language, and such
languages and styles.

D as it's obvious to all of us is a multi-paradigm language and
has so advanced features, even its references, I can't understand
'em well, it's 100% new modern language, but every time I'll
learn a new feature of it for that I can't surround all of its
techniques at once.

> Also, please don't use pictures, use Markdown instead...

Provide me a free solution better than code::blocks with
available gdc compiler I found.