Interfacing with user-supplied binary or obj file

TheZipCreator thezipcreator at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:55:58 UTC 2022

So I'm making an interpreter for my custom scripting language and
I want to allow users to write libraries in languages other than
said scripting language (for efficiency). For example, you should
be able to write a mathematics library in D, compile it, then
write a simple wrapper in my language and then be able to import
it to your script to use (similar to a lot of Python libraries).
So how exactly could I do this without requiring to user to
recompile the interpreter every time they want to use a new
library? Is there some way I could dynamically link in compiled
.obj files?