Graphing a D function : possible?

harakim harakim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:04:39 UTC 2022

On Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 03:37:13 UTC, z wrote:
> Is there a quick way of obtaining the graph of D functions like
> these?
> ```d
> T f(T) if (isScalarType!T){}
> ```
> or
> ```D
> T[2] f(T, T)if (isScalarType!T){}
> ```
> I know that there are graphing calculators already, but these
> don't support low level black magic like int <-> float
> conversions and i'm lost because there is no way to know if the
> code i write is correct without a graph or trial and error,
> hence the question.
>
> Many thanks

I'm not that familiar with D libraries, but I'm sure there is a
graphing library. If not, I will make one soon because I need
one. If you just need a graph, write a loop calling that function
and print input, output to a file (csv) Then put it in google
sheets or excel and make a graph.
However, what *I* would do to determine if the function is
correct is look at the output in the console then write unit
tests.