D for data science and statistics

Nicolas nicholasbadiu1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 20:26:54 UTC 2022

Hi all!

Pleased to meet you. I am currently deep-diving into data
analysis and statistics with R and SQL. I got mid-level
programming experience, focusing on algorithms and innovation
instead of sticking to one programming language.

I only got three questions:

1. Is there any extensive, up-to-date documentation on D? I
really like its syntax and potential, so I am going to try and
study anything regarding this programming language.

2. What about its integration with data analysis tools? Do you
think it could be an alternative to, let's say, Python?

3. What IDE do you recommend when it comes to D?

Thank you all. You're awesome ^-^