Window created with Windows API is not visible

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Sat Jun 18 22:46:45 UTC 2022

registeredClass.style = 32_769;

Don't use an integer like that, stick with bit wise ors.

LPCWSTR classname = toUTF16z(name);

GC owned memory, that could result in surprises.

const LPWSTR windowname = toUTF16z(title);

Ditto

I'm not sure your window callback procedure is right.

For instance you are not calling DefWindowProc, and you are not handling
WM_PAINT in any form.

But one other thing, your approach to the event loop is going to come
back to bite you at some point. Windows is based around a push event
loop model, not a pull like other system Windowing libraries (such as
X11). It can get recursive. I learned this one the hard way.